Sunday, July 16, 2006

July 16th, 2006 - What my 5 yr old said today

Happy Sunday!!!

Had to drive into town to get some food and took my 5 year old with me. We were talking about our trip to CA and how he is so excited to go to Disneyland. I happened to mention how IP was excited to take us and to meet him and his sister. I used my IP's name to him and he's like, who is that? So I told him that was the guy I was going to have a baby for... a baby that was not mine or his daddy's. I could tell he was thinking about this and he said "I guess I didn't realize you were going to have another baby. I thought you were going to sell one of us!"

Ok, I did my best not to laugh, but out of curiosity I asked him which of the 4 of my children should I give to my IP. He said it was a tough decision. Kids are just so sweet and funny! Of course I told him I was helping my IP make a baby and he would take the baby home with him...and send us pictures as the baby grew up.

Definately looking forward to our trip to CA next month, as well as my IP meeting my 5 yr old. Of course, I would like him to eventually meet all my children, but my 5 yr old is very unique...funny...just the best to have conversations with and get his interpretation on how things are.

Btw...tonight is the last night of my pack of BC pills! So like I said...we should know more once I get my "thing!" lol BTW...and its funny to talk to a guy about getting it...but its a good laugh and he's learning!

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments: