Wednesday, December 06, 2006

December 6th, 2006 - Something I forgot to say....

One of the feelings that I have about this miscarriage is what went wrong? What did I do? Did the sushi I ate effect this? I crave Coke Cola, which I limit to one a day...did the caffeine effect this? What can I do in the future to make the transfer work, etc. Or if it wasn't me...what about the embryos?

Unfortunately my doctor hasn't said anything. I just wish there was an answer. KWIM?

Before this, I've had 4 easy pregnancies, no abortions, no miscarriages. All 4 healthy babies. So it makes you wonder why this did not take. Its frustrating to know that the surrogates that I've met in the past year got pregnant the first try...so, ok...why not me? Then I do know a few others who didn't get pregnant until the 2nd or 3rd try. Ok...well I hope it works the 2nd time because I'm going to start stressing too much!

Well, will work on getting myself all better to begin for a second transfer!

Night,
A Surrogate Mom

No comments: